Volunteering is a great opportunity to give a bit back to the landscape and get outside, as well as getting some exercise and meeting lots of new people. The chocolate biscuits aren't bad either!
View our Covid-19 Safe Ways of Working and Common Risk Assessments below. For current volunteering opportunities, head over to our Events & Work Parties Page.
Our Policy on Covid-19 Safe Ways of Working for Volunteers
It is important that we all use common sense and keep in mind the overarching aim of keeping both ourselves, and all other people, safe by reducing the risk of spreading infection as much as practically possible.
All volunteers must…
- Follow the current Government Guidelines at all times
- Not participate in volunteer activities if you are experiencing Covid 19 symptoms or are living with someone who has symptoms
- Adhere to physical (social) distancing rules at all times
- Be prepared to work alone or with members of your own household
- Travel to site alone or with members of same household
- Bring your own small hand sanitising gel
- Not share tools, and sanitise all hand tools, controls, machinery and equipment after use
- Bring your own supplies of food and drink for the da
Nathan, Nevis Landscape Partnership Volunteer